To go into a draw to win a West Coast Fever Merch Pack, simply email the answer to this question to [email protected] .
‘Why do Dankz support the West Coast Fever’? Draw will take place 31st August 2019.
- Our story began in Perth, Western Australia in the 1950s when Perth was still a big country town and home to 20-year-old Kevin Arnold, a young man working various jobs trying to make ends meet. One day Kevin decided to make a sofa bed. It turns out it was a very good sofa bed. A friend bought the sofa bed, so Kevin made another.
2. In 1967, Kevin took the next step and set up Dankz. Why the name? As Scandinavian-style furniture was so popular at the time, Kevin simply thought the name sounded like a good fit!
3. By the mid ’70s Dankz had become firmly established as one of WA’s major manufacturers of sofas. Kevin’s craftsmanship, his eye for design and unwavering commitment to quality set the standard that still exists at Dankz today, under the watchful eye of his sons Michael and Clayton Arnold.
4. While most retailers these days simply on-sell imported furniture, Dankz still lovingly hand-crafts sofas right here in Western Australia, in the State’s only surviving large-scale furniture manufacturing facility.
5. We scour the world for the best sofa manufacturing techniques and innovations, then we set about improving them, and making them our own. If they can’t be improved on, we’ll happily bring them back under our Platinum Collection label for Western Australians to enjoy.
6. Over the years, the Dankz range of furniture has expanded to include entertainment units, buffets, coffee tables and dining tables.
7.We’re the largest stockists of premium Nordic furniture brand IMG in Western Australia.
8. With 5 retail stores and our own factory we are the largest independent WA furniture chain. We pride ourselves on our WA origin, which is why we support the West Coast Fever as they take on the rest of Australia.
9. Our tagline is Kings of Comfort. That’s because of the high-level comfort that we pride ourselves on here at Dankz.
10. Like you, we’ve #gotgrit.
Did you find out the answer to our question ‘Why do Dankz support the West Coast Fever’? To go in the draw to win a West Coast Fever Merch Pack, simply email the answer to this question to [email protected] .